Below you will find useful information for Canadian orienteering clubs to help you organize events, promote the sport and more.
Canada Cup and WRE sanctioning request form
The Canada Cup (formerly A meet) sanctioning request form is available on the Canada Cup page. Please return this form to Orienteering Canada well in advance of the event. More information about World Ranking Events (including the process to apply) is on the WRE page.
Information about Orienteering Canada’s insurance is here.
National Orienteering Week
Find out how your club can promote the National Orienteering Week (NOW).
Communications and Promotion
We have resources on our “promote” page
Volunteer and Board Development Resources
- Volunteer Canada’s website for information on volunteering
- Volunteer recognition ideas from Energize Inc.
- Grant MacEwan College’s Resource Centre for Voluntary organizations
- Province of Alberta > Community Development > Board Development Program
- CompassPoint – nonprofit services
- Board Source – building effective nonprofit boards